Obligr is a mobile SMS messaging service provider enables hassle free BULK messaging facility to individuals, businesses and corporations. We give copiously scalable and price effective SMS marketing solutions to our customers to send bulk outbound text messages to mobile phones.
Advantages of Using Our BULK Messaging Service
- Bull’s eye targeting – anyone, anywhere and anytime
- Reach mobile phones even when offline
- Reach thousands of potential customers directly
- Send real-time offers, event updated messages etc.
- Easy, swift and low-cost method for a variety of purposes
- Brand messages straight into the prospects’ pocket
Reasons to adopt Targeted SMS Broadcast:
- Give You Brand REACH – Expert says, 99% of recipient read text messages & 73% users have replaced their wristwatch with their mobile!
- Give You Brand VALUE – SMS database marketing is remarkably conversion optimized sub-set of mobile ads alleviates harvesting desired output. .
- Give You Brand SWIFTNESS – Text message is opened and viewed in less than 5 minutes after receipt and hence bulk SMS broadcast are trusted for meritoriously time sensitive delivery.
- Give You Brand PRECISION – 160-character limit makes SMS marketing services a boon for brands and result into concise, clear and to-the-point without any waffle that targeted SMS audience unlike to read.
- Give You Brand AFFORDABILITY – Text SMS marketing is exceptionally low priced as compared to other relatively exorbitant marketing platforms.
Benefits of SMS Marketing
Bulk Messaging is the dissemination of large numbers of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals. It is used by media companies, enterprises, banks (for marketing and fraud control) and consumer brands for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise and mobile marketing
- Few Benefits / Advantages of SMS Marketing:
- Instant Deliverability
- SMS is lightning fast, literally putting your message into your subscribers’ pockets or purses seconds after you send. The average time for all mobile carriers and SMS services is less than 7 seconds from send to receive. However, other marketing strategies are also incredibly fast, but nothing compares to the swiftness of SMS.
- Flexible Platform
- Either send a handful of messages to a targeted group or send thousands of SMS messages to your entire list. A great SMS marketing service makes it easy to customize your text message campaigns to the needs of your SMS subscribers. Create a promotional message or a quick industry update; SMS truly molds itself to whatever the needs are of your business. Also, many SMS services easily integrate into your other online marketing strategies.
- Instant Opt-In and Opt-Out
- With the advent of short codes, opting in and opting out of your SMS stream is, like everything else associated with SMS – instant. Unlike other opt-in or opt-out options, there is only one step, and besides entering a mobile number, there is rarely any personal information required up front. In the SMS marketing business, you want to make it as quick and simple to opt out as it is to opt in. This simplicity helps keep subscriber satisfaction high.
- High Open Rate
- Compared to email marketing, SMS has a staggeringly high open rate. Essentially, almost every SMS sent is opened (and read), whereas only a fraction of emails sent are read. When a subscriber feels that buzz in their pocket or hears that trill signaling a text message, they always look. In some cases, text messages are automatically opened, where emails aren’t. Subscribers have a choice to open your email.
- High Conversion Rate
- With SMS, there is an incredibly high rate of subscriber action. Whatever your SMS is – promotions or contests – there is more action taken compared to any other marketing or promotion strategies.
- Unlike email, SMS doesn’t have to battle against spam or other email filters. If anything, SMS is more of a direct connection to your customer base than any other marketing strategy, and there aren’t any barriers.
- Short Messages
- Though this is a challenge for some businesses, the 160-character length of SMS is a boon for marketing. It forces you to be clear and concise. Instead of having your subscribers slog through content that isn’t always relevant, SMS gets to the point immediately without anything that is unnecessary. To make this even easier, Obligr.com offers short codes for easy two-way communication.
- Cool Factor
- A large demographic of consumers have abandoned the email and have turned to text messages. Show your client list that you are keeping up with the technology by sending targeted promotions via text. It will give your company a head start in winning the battle for the next generation of shoppers. This can be a great strategy for smaller businesses that are looking to create a buzz locally.
- Unlimited Market Potential
- Do you even know how many mobile phones are out there? An absolutely ridiculous amount. And since mobile phones and text messaging especially, are the way that people communicate now, there isn’t any reason why you can’t tap into this virtually limitless market potential. Mobile phone users represent all demographics – a marketing gold mine!