Together, let us educate businesses to reach their full potential with Cloud Telephony
the fastest communication medium.
In case the commitment between us and the user has expired and the user decides not to renew the contract or extend services, We can, upon request, transfer the ownership of the display number to the User.
1. Virtual mobile numbers or Tollfree numbers shall be transferable as per the guidelines of Department of Telecommunications, Govt. of India.
2. If you were offered a discount on arrogance numbers then on transfer, if any, you will be liable to pay arrogance charges to complete the transfer process.
3. We will charge a fee of INR 2500 to assist with the transfer of ownership.
4. In case the User decides to initiate the process on his/her own, We will discontinue and release the number from Our end and the User will have to contact the telecom operator directly to get the ownership of the number. In this case, the User does not have to pay any charges to Us for transfer of ownership.
5. The transfer process should be completed within one week of expiry or contract or services.
6. We reserve the right to indict the User up to INR 5000 as a security deposit against the aforementioned charges. Any part of unused amount will be repaid back to the User after the transfer of ownership is complete.
Obligr operates “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE,” without liability of any kind. Obligr is not responsible for events beyond our direct cont