Obligr adheres to a zero tolerance spam policy.
What is spam? Spam is unsolicited content used in SMS or Calls.
● Obligr adheres to a zero tolerance spam policy and strictly prohibits you from sending unsolicited sms and calls in any form while using the Services.
● Obligr supports permission-based sending. You must agree to only use the Services to SMS/Call someone who has clearly given you permission to SMS/Call them specifically about the subject you’re contacting them about.
● Every SMS/Calls you send using the Services must include accurate information.
● Every SMS/Calls you send using the Services must include a Opt-Out content and you have to instantly removes the subscriber from your list if someone Opt-Out you from subscribers list. Once they unsubscribe, you can never SMS/Call them again.
● Every SMS you send using the Services must contain a header and footer of company or personals. If Obligr determines that you are sending spam using the Services, we will immediately terminate your access to the Services without refund.
● In addition, we will fully cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing related to spam.
Copyright © 2013 – 2020 By Obligr India Private Limited.All Rights Reserved.
Obligr® is a Registered Trademark of Obligr India Pvt Ltd.
All Brand or Product Names are or could also be Trademarks of, and are wont to identify Products and Services of, their Respective Owners.