Obligr adheres to a zero tolerance spam policy.
What is spam? Spam is unsolicited content used in SMS or Calls.
● Obligr adheres to a zero tolerance spam policy and strictly prohibits you from sending unsolicited sms and calls in any form while using the Services.
● Obligr supports permission-based sending. You must agree to only use the Services to SMS/Call someone who has clearly given you permission to SMS/Call them specifically about the subject you’re contacting them about.
● Every SMS/Calls you send using the Services must include accurate information.
● Every SMS/Calls you send using the Services must include a Opt-Out content and you have to instantly removes the subscriber from your list if someone Opt-Out you from subscribers list. Once they unsubscribe, you can never SMS/Call them again.
● Every SMS you send using the Services must contain a header and footer of company or personals. If Obligr determines that you are sending spam using the Services, we will immediately terminate your access to the Services without refund.
● In addition, we will fully cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing related to spam.